Search This Blog

Thursday, April 02, 2015

It's been a while...

So, it's been almost a year since I posted anything here, and 7 months since I was last in my craft room making anything...(that shocked me)...but I am pleased to say that I dusted off my supplies and made a card for this weeks CCT Challenge of Buttons & Bows...

So it contains no colouring...still need to get back to that...but it does contain a lot of buttons..Here's what I used...

Ingredients
Black Bazzill cardstock
AC Amy Tangerine "Stitched" paper
Assorted Buttons
Doodlebug Grosgrain ribbon
Lawn Fawn stamps "Awesome"
Craftwork Cards sentiment

I am planning on making at least a card a week....let's see how long I can keep that up.
Caz x

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Good to see you back in Blogland, Caz! Love your card... I think its high time buttons made a crafting comeback, especially when they are this pretty, Jo x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Hello caz, nice to see you back
Love your buttony creation lol
Hugs Kellys

Sarah said...

Welcome back Caz.....lovely to see you creating and blogging again x x x