Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Prima Mixed Media Doll Card...

So here is a card I made the other week with minimal colouring....

I have used one of the Prima Mixed Media Dolls stamped twice...once onto plain card and her skin and hair coloured with Copics and once onto patterned papers (My Minds Eye Union Square). I have added a Jenni Bowlin Bingo card, some black tulle, a Craftwork Cards sentiment and some gorgeous crochet lace ribbon with a velvet centre.

Have had a very busy few weeks, with school finishing soon, and Georgia moving to Secondary School in September...tomorrow is Transition Day...the whole day spent at her new school...very exciting!

1 comment:

Anniebee said...

Love this! I have been scoping out those Prima paper dolls and I like everything about them... except their legs. I like what you have done here with the paper piecing. Who needs legs, right? LOL Great job on this.

Hugs,
Annie