Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Saturated Canary Challenge - Photo Inspiration...

Ok, so I am sooo late with this card....but in my defence, one of the hard drives on my PC crashed. I came back from Christmas away visiting our family down in London and it has taken a few days to get everything back up and running...I have such a wonderful Husband.
 
So here is my Saturated Canary Challenge card from 20th December...
I have used an image called Starla which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E50/E51/E53/E55
Clothing - Y21/BG10/BG11/E51/E53
The Papers are all Pink Paislee Portfolio which I have layered with some Bazzill Kraft cardstock. The moustache is a die-cut that I bought from Etsy and I have put it on a cocktail stick, added some Washi tape to the card (top one from Paperchase the other is MME) and a sentiment using Making Memories Tiny Alphas.
 
Make sure you pop back tomorrow as I have a couple of things to show that I made back at the beginning of December before everything got crazy for Christmas.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute, love your work.
Debbie

Unknown said...

Hi Caz, first of all I want to wish you a happy newyear! Happiness, health and lots of creativity! I hope we'll see a lot of eachother in blogland. Love your card, great image, love the color combination and the use of the washi tape! hugs Frea

Cookie said...

Fabulous card, Really love it. Great image and lay out and love the colour combo. Happy New Year xxx