Search This Blog

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Saturated Canary Challenge - Black & White +1

So I am a little late posting this card...the challenge over on Saturated Canary Challenge Blog started last Thursday....the good news is you still have another week to enter...

For my card I have used the Freebie image called Eva which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E23/E25/E27
Eyes - E47/E49
Hair - E47/E49
Clothing - C0/C1/C2/C3/C5/C7/BG23
The papers are all Glitz Designs Hoopla which I have layered with Craftwork Cards Shimmer Cardstock. I have added some tulle and a couple of heart pins a Craftwork Cards sentiment and "with love" using my ATB Tape Writer.

Be sure to pop on over and join in...

15 comments:

Kathryn said...

Love the colours youve used x Fabby x

Jane said...

I love this colour Caz! Are those tapewriters available here?

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous ....love the image and fab colouring.xxx

Kay Dalton said...

love it the teal with the black is fab..great card x

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the image and the teal you have added with the black and white looks stunning together.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Zoe said...

Gorgeous card Caz, love those colours, and such a nice change to see an ethnic character xxx

Chris said...

Beautiful card love the design and colours. Chris xx

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

What a wonderful card! Love the colours, the papers and I especially love the image :-)
Love Lisa xxx

jane stillman said...

A fabulous card with great colours x

Kate M said...

Great colour combination and lovely image
Kate
xx

ju said...

Lovely colour combo, fab card. x

sparklingblackrose said...

Very pretty! Elaine-xxx-

annemarks said...

super sweet and gorgeous colours :)

Sue said...

Stunning card, the image is gorgeous and coloured so beautifully.

Sue

Mau xx said...

What stunning colours together Caz, I love it x
Hugs Mau xx