Search This Blog

Monday, July 02, 2012

Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge #1

 

Recently I was asked to join the newly reformed Crafty Bloggers Network and this week is the first of the new challenge, wil the new DT.

 This week our theme is Anything Goes!


 
I decided to play with my new Lil' Inker Designs dies. The bow is available HERE. It is currently showing as sold out...but just email Laura (the Owner) and she will let you know when more are coming in. I used some Craftwork Cards shimmer cardstock for the base, some white linen cardstock for the shirt and the bow was cut from the same shimmer cardstock. I added a There She Goes Clear Stamps sentiment and some clear bling for the buttons to finish off.

Hope you come join us over at the Challenge and also join the facebook group we have dedicated to promoting blogs
 

10 comments:

Debbie said...

A very stylish card, ideal for a groom.
Debbie

Kate M said...

This is fabulous - love it
Kate
x

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Caz, I love the bow it is fabulous.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Barbara said...

I LOVE this card, it's so crisp, clean and elegant x

Zoe said...

What a fab card, so sophisticated xxx I love the name of your blog by the way teehee

ju said...

A seriously smart card ! x

jane stillman said...

love this card, something different, and it's a gorgeous bow x

Kathryn said...

Ab fab xx

Words and Pictures said...

So sleek and stylish - such a smart and elegant card!

Dr Sonia S V said...

SO simple yet so elegant!!
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com