Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Lil' Inker Designs Dies...

I was recently searching for a Takeout Coffee Cup Die, and found a lovely card on Etsy....so I dropped the seller a quick message to ask her who made the die...and although she couldn't remember, she did remember that it was a die and stamp set....so off to Google I went. After a few hours searching I found them.....and made my purchase...Lil' Inker Designs Coffee Cozy Die & Stamp Set. I also found the most amazing tutorial on how to use them, I had struggled in the past to line up the stamps and dies....and now I actually know how to use the registration marks on the dies.

Shortly after my first order arrived (actually I think it was the next day) I went and ordered the Small Bow DieLarge Bow Die, Mini Pinwheel Die and Original Pinwheel Die. I have added one of the small bows to this card and the sentiment came from the die and stamp set. The papers are Glitz Designs Beautiful Dreamer layered with Bazzill Kraft cardstock.

Laura at Lil' Inkers is lovely and so helpful...and her shipping was fast. I am already thinking of my next order.....think it will be the Rainbows & Clouds Set.
 

3 comments:

Country Mouse said...

adorable! Thanks for sharing! Off to see these dies!
audrey

Janice said...

This is brilliant, lovely card, Jx

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

This is very cute.