Search This Blog

Monday, June 18, 2012

Die-ing for a Challenge - Pink & Green!

This month over on the Dies to Die For blog it's time dor another Die-ing for a Challenge...this month it was my turn to pick the theme and I decided I wanted Pink & Green.

For my card I have used a Gorjuss Girl image called The Lost Heart which I have stamped onto Craftwork Cards Digital Cardstock with tuxedo black Memento Ink. I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - 100/C3
Clothing - RV000/RV02/RV29/YG01/YG03/YG05
Bear - C0/C2
The papers are all American Crafts Amy Tangerine Sketchbook which I have layered with some black Bazill cardstock. I have embellished with some matching Amy Tangerine die-cuts, a Craftwork Cards sentiment, Bakers Twine, a Melissa Frances rub-on and some bling. The Butterflies are punched with a Martha Stewart Punch and the bow is by Lil' Inker Designs (you have to check out their amazing die and stamp sets).

Be sure to check out our challenge...remember it's running all month. Don't forget to read the challenge rules before you enter...you don't want to miss out on the chance of winning the prize!

No comments: