Search This Blog

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Cute Card Thursday - A Touch of Sparkle!

This week over on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog our theme is A Touch of Sparkle! We want to see you creations that feature something that sparkles...
For my card I have used a Saturated Canary images by Krista Smith called YoYo which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E23/E25/BG11/BG18
Clothing - Y31/BG11/BG13/BG18/R37/R39/Y28
The papers are all My Minds Eye Follow Your Heart - Be Amazing which I have layered with Bazzill Kraft cardstock. I have embellished with some MAMBI bling (Daughter & the 2 G's), a heart paper clip, some AC Thickers, SU Seam Binding and a couple of butterflies made using a Martha Stewart Punch.This card is larger than my regular card...it's 8" x 8" and was made for my Daughter Georgia's 10th Birthday which was yesterday.

Be sure to pop on over HERE to check out our challenge...
 

1 comment:

Angela said...

I'm here from Cute Card Thursday...just had to tell you how much I love your card...it rocks!