Search This Blog

Thursday, April 05, 2012

Cute Card Thursday - I Want Candy!

This week over on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog our theme is "I Want Candy!" We want to see your candy inspired projects.

I decided to make a mini pizza box containing some sweets for a friend of Georgia's....I have already made her a banner for her bedroom in the same colours...so thought this would match nicely. The box is a 4x4 pizza box made out of a piece of cardstock that measures 11x6 inches. I have added some ribbon around the side a piece of paper from the Papermania Portobella Road collection (love that range) AC glitter Thickers for the name and an image by Saturated Canary called Rocky Horror Show Usherette, and I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Eyes - B21/B66
Hair - 100/C3
Clothing - B66/R37/R39/E51/E53/Y28

Be sure to check out the challenge and the rest of the DT's creations...
 

5 comments:

scrapbookertink said...

This is lovely, have got that digi for a gift card you have given me another idea to use it with, thanks for sharing, take care, Doreen x

Berry said...

Wow love this Caz the sparkly letter are so fab and I love the colour theme hugs Rebekah xx

Unknown said...

*adorable*

love the way you've cropped her!

xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous Caz what a lovely card I love it , the colours are beautiful.
Have a nice Easter Sunday and Monday Elaine Hugs Elaine

Stacey said...

Such a fantastic gift, love it Caz ~x~