Search This Blog

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Metallica!

This week over on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog our theme is Metallica. We want to see your cards/creations that feature something metal.

For my card I have used one of the new images by Krista @ Saturated Canary called YoYo which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Eyes - B21/B66
Hair - E4/E25/BG10/BG11/BG18
Clothing - Y21/BG10/BG11/R37/R39/BG18
The papers are all My Minds Eye Follow Your Heart Be Amazing which I have layered with some Bazzill Kraft cardstock. I have embellished with some tulle, a heart paperclip, and some other metal embellishments, plus a couple of butterflies.

Be sure to check out this weeks challenge...and be in with a chance of winning our prize.
 

3 comments:

Gabbi said...

Adorable card. I love this image too, i just bought it from krista a have olored her about 4 times already lol.
Gabbi

Anonymous said...

stunning card beautiful colouring and papers love the image tracy x

ger76 said...

I love this so much!!!

Ger x