Search This Blog

Friday, February 24, 2012

One Birthday...

As Georgia and all her school friends are going to be 10 this school year, I thought I would get a couple of cards at the ready. I love this cute Ellie's Birthday image from Saturated Canary and couldn't resist colouring her with my trusty Copics.
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E15/E17
Clothing - Y21/Y28/R37/R39/BG72/BG75/BG78/W0/W2
The papers are all My Minds Eye Miss Caroline Dilly Dally which I have layered with some Craftwork Cards red shimmer cardstock. I have simply added some sating ribbon a few heart pins and a "10" using my AC chipboard Thickers. The stamped sentiment is by Inkadinkado called Ten Normal Days.

I am glad to be back in the land of the living this evening after suffering a very nasty migraine which started on Thursday morning and had me in bed sleeping until this morning...so after about 24 hours sleep I am feeling groggy but ok. Doesn't help that the sore throat and cought that started just before the migraine are now back with a vengance and I am loosing my voice...LOL (well almost out loud)

4 comments:

vickisunshine said...

Awww this is gorgeous. I love your colour scheme, great sentiment too.
Hugs
Vicki x

Tracy S said...

First of all I love this Saturated Canary image.. I own it too :) but I LOVE the color combo and the papers you used too. This card is beyond fabulous!

Berry said...

Fab card caz I love your colours and cute sentiment hugs Rebekah xx

Mary Brockway said...

Oh, Caz! I hope you're feeling better :-). It's such a bittersweet thing to watch our babies grow up isn't it?? My first baby will be 15 in the morning! ***sigh*** I do love your card tho'!!!! So pretty and colorful!

Xox,