Search This Blog

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Another Banner/Bunting...

Here is another, this one is for Georgia's bedroom. She saw the Valentine's one and wanted one for herself...now she says I need to make some for hew friends....and cousin Hannah. Don't you think it's funny that as soon as girls reach a certain age...Pink is no longer their favourite colour. So far I have asked Georgia, one of her friends and her cousin Hannah....and they ALL told me that blue was their new favourite colour....

Anyway I have used the same Katie Pertiet digi brush to create the background for these. Then added some Doodlebug glitter letters from about 2007ish, glitter cardstock cut with my Nesties, lace and Saturated Canary Digi images coloured with Copics...

I have been enjoying a lovely relaxed day at home, pottering about, scanning photos, shredding old paperwork and nagging Georgia to put her clean ironed clothes away...and she continues to slack off on her bed...reminds me of someone.........but who!

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend, and start to the half term week.

2 comments:

Evelina Wikberg said...

Oh, it IS gorgeous. I am obsessed with bunting. Stunning. Have a great weekend. Hugs Eva xx

Unknown said...

that is so PRETTY! what a fun project!!! I love it!!:)

xx