Search This Blog

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Saturated Canary - Christmas/Winter

Well with just one more sleep until the big day I want to wish you all a  
MERRY CHRISTMAS

I also wanted to share a final card before the big day...I made this one for this weeks challenge on the Saturated Canary Challenge Blog, as this week our theme is Christmas/Winter. I decided to go with a winter rather than christmas theme.

I have used the Maddie image available HERE which I have coloured with Copics.
The papers are all some old Fancy Pants Hot Chocolate papers layered with some shimmery brown cardstock. I have also used stickers from the collection, a piece of SU choc chip taffeta and a couple of heart pins. I also added some Sakura clear glitter pen to her eyelashes and Glossy Accents to her eyes to make them all shiny.

Well I better be off as we are getting ready to go off visiting...and I am going to the crematorium to leave a pressie and card for my Mum...and finally in the early evening we are off to Church for the crib service...it always makes Christmas come alive for me.

3 comments:

Hanneke said...

Wow, lovely card! Love the winter theme. I hope you will have a very merry Christmas! Hugs, Hanneke

Digi Darla said...

Absolutely stunning card very creative designs, Great job! Sometimes visit my challenge blog at Digidarla.com and get some digi's at Digidarladesigns.com Thanks!

Hugs
XXXDigidarla.

Yvonne Randall said...

Hi Caroline,

Wonderflu colours and layout.

We have a blog candy giveaway on Craft Fairy this week. I would love you to add your link to be eligible for a prize.