Search This Blog

Thursday, December 08, 2011

Lili of the Valley Challenge - Pink, White & Silver!

This week over on the Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog we are sad to announce it is our last challenge of the year...infact it is our last challenge ever....Lili the Valley will no longer be running a challenge blog......but don't be sad as Jacqui will be running a new independent challenge featuring Lili of the Valley images...it will be called Lilis Little Fairies Challenge.

Anyway here is a card I made using James the Bear - Christmas Cracker, which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Bear - C0/C1/C2/C3
Hat - R81/R83
Cracker - R81/R83/C3/C5
The papers are all DCWV Rose-Tinted Christmas which I have layered with some silver mirror card. I have added an old Craftwork Cards bauble sentiment, some silver ribbon salvage from a gift I got from the Lush store and a few snowflakes punched with my Martha Stewart punch.

So hop on over and join in with our last LOTV challenge of the year, and prepare yourself for the new Challenge Blog in 2012.

No comments: