Search This Blog

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Cute Card Thursday - Sketch Time!

This week over on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog it's Sketch Time again. This month our sketch is provided by the lovely Kathrin.

For my card I have used an image by Krista at Saturated Canary, it is called Making Valentines which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Eyes - B21/B23
Hair - R81/R83/R85
Hearts - R37/R39
Clothing - B93/B95/B97/YG11/R81/E23/V15
The papers are all Bo Bunny Smoochable which I have layered with some Bazzill Kraft cardstock. I created the sentiment with a piece of the paper and also a couple of tiny Making Memories stickers. The tickets are also some Making Memories ones that I got a couple of years ago.

Be sure to check out the sketch and join us....as always there are a couple of Kraftin' Kimmie rubber stamps for one lucky winner...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

eep!! so freakin' adorable woman!!! i LOVE that hair!!!!

muahxx

Dotty Jo said...

Mmmmm, pink hair - I love it! Gorgeous card Caz. Happy Christmas hun, Jo x

Digi Darla said...

Fab card! So sweet and romantic, pretty image, love it! Please visit my challenge blog and join our new Silver Christmas and Baker challenge at Digidarla.com, Great Appreciation!...

XXXDigidarla.