Search This Blog

Thursday, November 03, 2011

Cute Card Thursday - Baby You're a Firework!

This week over on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog our theme is Baby You're a Firework! We want to see your cards/creations that feature fireworks, or the sparkle or the bright lights of fireworks.

For my card I have used a Me to You image that is on the Do Crafts Me to You Digital Designer. On this CD you get pre-coloured and un-coloured images. I chose the later and used my Copics to colour him using the following colours...C0/C1/C2/C3/C5/BG10/BG11. The papers are all from the Do Crafts Me To You Winter Wonderland paper pack and all have a little glitter on them, which I backed with some Craftwork Cards shimmer cardstock. I also added some puff paint and Stickles to the main image. I have embellished with some sparkly ribbon salvage from a gift from the Lush store, a few pins and a Craftwork Cards Xmas sentiment.

be sure to check out the challenge and our fab DT's creations.

2 comments:

Merkku said...

Hello Caz!
I'm the lucky winner of the Cute Card Thursday- challenge last week.
I've sent you an email but I haven't got any answer yet. I hope I got your email address correct.
Hugs Merkku

Makrina Zografou said...

hello!it's my first visit at your blog!!!!and i loved it!!!!your cards are stunning!!!it was a pleasure visiting your blog!!!