Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Tiddly Inks Challenge - Paint It Up!

This week over on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog we want to see you use paint on your card/project.

For my card I have used a Tiddly Inks image called Awww Thanks which I printed onto Bazzill Kraft cardstock and coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E23/E24/E27
Clothing - B93/B95/B97/BG10/BG11/BG13
Flowers - BV08/RV34
I masked the image before adding some Adirondak paint dauber in Aqua/Eggplant and some old Blonde Moments Embossing Pigment which I added water to to make a Shimmer spray. I also added some of the same spray to some Prima E-Line flowers and attached then with a rhinestone spacer and pearl from Hobby House Crafts. Then I finished off with some AC ribbon and a Craftwork Cards sentiment. In the top right there is an old rub-on from my stash.

Be sure to check out the rest od the DT creations HERE....they have made some gorgeous "painted" cards.

I am also entering my card into the "Anything Goes" challenge on Papertake Weekly...they are celebrating their 4th Birthday!
 



5 comments:

mfc.melissamade2 said...

I love the colors Caz - the shimmer is beautiful too!
Hugs,
M

The Craft Bucket said...

Fabulous, great techniques. I love what you have photographed your creation on, can I ask what it is?? Jane x
http://thecraftbucket.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Hi Caz, love this card and that painted background looks lovely. Hugs Frea

Pop's Cards said...

Hey sweetie, i just read your comment on LOTV I hope that you are feeling better now and more relaxed (hugs)

Love how you have added the paint to this it looks so cool, hugs pops x

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Too cute. Love your paint technique.