Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Lili of the Valley Challenge - Thank You!

This week over on the Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog our theme is "Thank You". Now I know this is a little early as school isn't even back yet...or a little late as they are already on holiday....but it doesn't hurt to be prepared...

For my card I have used Back to School Girl....isn't she adorable. I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E53
Clothing - R37/R39/E37/E39/E40/B39
The papers are all October Afternoon School House and I have added some Bazzill cardstock to the base. The sentiments are Craftwork Cards and Create with TLC....and I have finished off with some American Craft satin ribbon, pearl bling and a couple of heart pins (the navy ones is a white one coloured with a Sharpie pen).

The Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog DT are taking a little break, so this challenge will be live until August 31st...giving you all plenty of time to take part.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Caz, wow hun love this card!! Making cards for teachers is nog a custom in the Netherlands but I love the idea of it and the sentiment is touching and probably very true. Another week and then I'm starting my new class. Hugs, Frea

Craftdee said...

This is really cool...great image beautifully coloured, and I love the sentiment. Dee