Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Some Odd Girl Clear Stamps Preview Day Three - Tiny Baker Tia

It's Day Three of the Some Odd Girl Clear Stamps previews and today is the day of Tiny Baker Tia...isn't she just adorable....

For my card I have used PaperMania The Little Cake Shoppe papers layered with some Bazzill Kraft cardstock. The notelet is also from the same range, and I cut the sentiment from the papers. I have added some pearl bling, a doily cut from the papers with my Cheery Lynn French Pastry Doily Die.

Be sure to check out the other DT members cards...remember if you leave a comment HERE you could also be in with a chance of winning this stamp. Failing that there is a sale on over at Some Odd Girl until July 11th ...25% off everything (inc. the first set of stamps).

2 comments:

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

This is so cute & adorable, Caz!

Michelle said...

i love love this one a favorite!!