Search This Blog

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Some Odd Girl Challenge - Thank You!

I am a little late adding this card...we are having a new kitchen fitted and I have had very little time to craft. This week over on the Some Odd Girl Blog our theme is "Thank You"

For my card I have use one of the new clear stamps, she is called  "Sweet Thinking Mae", which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Eyes - B21/B23/B66
Hair - 100/C3
Clothing - BG11/BG13/R81/R83
The papers are all My Minds Eye Happy Go Lucky which I have layered with some Bazzill Kraft Cardstock. I have used the Cheery Lynn French Pastry die, and a Nestabilities Labels Four die. To finish off I have embellished with some heart pins and cherry blossoms, and added a sentiment with AC Fabric Thickers.

Be sure to pop on over to the Some Odd Girl Challenge blog as it is the final challenge from the current DT...they are announcing the NEW DT tomorrow.

2 comments:

Creative Treasures said...

Beautiful card Caz, I love the French Pastry Die, fab colouring as always.

Tracy
x

Amy said...

This card is SO pretty Caz! Love the papers you used and Mae looks beautiful here! :)