Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Tiddly Inks Challenge - Sugar & Spice with a Twist!

This week over on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog our theme is Sugar & Spice with a Twist! We want to see your cards that are either humourous or sarcastic . For my card I have used a new image called Little Bugg which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair E47
Clothing - R37/R39/W9
The papers are all Crate Paper Portrait which I have layered with some red shimmer cardstock. I have added a verse/sentiment by Create with TLC, some pearl bling and a piece of satin ribbon tied in a bow. I also have added some Stickles to her wings and Glossy Accents to her spots.

I have also decorated the inside of the card as you can see below...

Be sure to check out the rest of the DT's creations HERE...so many wonderful ideas...

3 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Darling Caz! I saw that saying on a tee shirt and totally wanted it. Sooo cute! Love your color scheme. xxD

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

I love it Caz. The black gems are gorgeous. The layout is beautiful, love the bow detail too.

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

I love this card and all the black - yet the splashes of red are perfect and give it a cheery look! Great coloring and a wonderful sentiment. ;D *Hugs