Search This Blog

Monday, June 06, 2011

Some Odd Girl - Summer Sneaks Day One!

Welcome to the Some Odd Girl Summer Sneaks Week! Summer fun in the sun, the beach and icy treat are all things you'll see with us this week! I hope its nice and warm where you are or if its not, maybe we can help warm you up!

We have 9 new images in the release that is coming on June 14th and today we have a couple girls that are having fun at the Beach. 

For my card I used Beach Babe Kaylee which I coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E50/E51/E53
Shades - W5/W7/W9
Bikini - R81/R83
The papers are all Fancy Pants Beach Babe and I have simply added one of the pieces of the strip paper to the top and a Craftwork Cards sentiment.....I finished off by adding some Glossy Accents to her Shades.

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous colouring as always Caz - love this cutie! Jo x

Unknown said...

Hi Caz, lovely summer card!! Great image, lovely colours too!! Hugs, Frea

Jenny said...

She is soooo cool! and your colouring is fabulous. hugs jenny B xox