Search This Blog

Thursday, June 09, 2011

Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Pins & Pearls!

This week over on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog our theme is Pins & Pearls! I had a request for a Me to You Bear card, so used one of the decoupage bears  and the papers in the pack....a little different for me as no colouring...shock horror! All I added was some coordinating blue cardstock from my stash, some AC satin blue ribbon a few pins and pearls and a sentiment from the pack.

I adore the Tatty Teddy aka Me To You Bear...I have plans to make loads of gift items up over the school holidays ready for the Christmas Bazaar at Georgia's school in December...

Be sure to hop on over and check the DT's cards...so many beautiful cards to feast your eyes on...

2 comments:

Janice said...

Really lovely card. Jx

Mik said...

This cards is so adorable I love that bear, he is so cute!!