Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tiddly Inks Challenge - Dahhhhling Diva!

This week over on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog our theme is Darling Diva, for my card I have used a new image called BonBon Diva which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - R81/R83
Clothing - W2/W3/W5/W7
The Rest - E47/E50/E51/E53/W9/R81/R83
The papers are all from a DoCrafts Forever Friends Black & Gold paper pack and I have layered them with some black glitter cardstock. The sentiment is created using a Whimsy Die and Stamp and I also used a Craftwork Cards "50" and some pearl bling.

Be sure to check out the Diva challenge on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog...there are just so many gorgeous cards there to see...you wont be disappointed.


10 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Well she certainly is sassy and Fabulous! Love her pink hair. Great card! xxD

CraftyMomOf3 said...

love love this Caz!!! Gorgeous colors, papers and your layout is divine!!!

Hugs!

Jen Shults said...

This is so fun! I really like the layout of this and the papers you used but I have to say my favorite thing is her pink hair! So perfect!!

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Love this Caz! The papers you chose are perfect for a Diva card! Love the black especially! Gorgeous!
Hugs,
M

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Love your colour scheme. Your Diva is FAB! I love her hair and her glasses, awesome job. the layout is a keeper - truly love it. We had such similar sentiments, that's funny.

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Ohhh, Caz!!! Lovely!!! Her pink hair is just delicious!! :)

Unknown said...

Great card Caz! I just love the pink hair!

Renee said...

Perfectly sassy and perfectly fabulous!! i love this new image and you have done a fabbo job with her!!
Hugs.

Creative Treasures said...

She is sassy, love the card and her pink hair is fab.

Tracy
x

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Ohh.. I love her pink hair and the frames you added are a perfect touch! Love the color scheme. ;D