Search This Blog

Thursday, May 05, 2011

Some Odd Girl Challenge - Not Your Typical!

For our challenge over on the Some Odd Girl Blog we want to see "Not Your Typical" card sizes. So for me I usually make cards that are 5.75 x 5.75 inches and this little one is only 3.5 x 3.5 inches with a shaped edge. I have used Baby Snuggle Kaylee which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E18/E19
Clothing - BG10/BG11/R37/R39
Baby Blanket - R81/R83
The papers are all My Minds Eye Alphabet Soup - Girl. I have used a CC Designs die to cut the balloons to which I have added some SU linen thread and a heart button, and my Nestabilities die to cut the layer behind the image. The sentiments are created with some Melissa Frances rub-ons.

Be sure to check out the Some Odd Girl Blog to see the rest of the DT's creations, and to join in the fun.


5 comments:

Andrea said...

A lovely card - I love the shaped the edge.
Love, Andrea xx

Creative Treasures said...

Love the card Caz, beautiful colouring and I love those papers.

Tracy
x

Danni said...

So very darling!!

Robin McK said...

Hey Caz!
This is a really funky shape - you've done a great job!

She's a Color Queen said...

This is sweet! I love the open side of the card, how it's shaped.