Search This Blog

Friday, May 20, 2011

Some Odd Girl Challenge - Make a Scene!

This week over on the Some Odd Girl Challenge Blog we want you to Make a Scene....that is a card with a scene...not tantrums at your local store...LOL.

For my card I have used a wonderful pre-coloured digi background from Tiddly Inks called Rainbow Forest available HERE. I have layered it a couple of times with some Bazzill cardstock. The main image is called Fairy Fly Away Mae which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - R81/R83/R85
Clothing - R00/R01/R02/BV13/BV17/R81/R83/R85
I finished off by adding some Stickles to the wings and a sentiment by Craftwork Cards.

Be sure to check out the Some Odd Girl Blog to see the rest of the DT's "Make a Scene" creations.

5 comments:

Danni said...

Fabulous card!

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Caz - LOL -I would love to make a scene at my local craft store as it's going out of biz!!! Your card is gorgeous - LOVING me some SOG mixed with an adorable Tiddly background!!!
hugs,
M

Dawn said...

Caz, what a lovely card! The way you colored the background gives a magically feel to the scene! You should link your card up to www.craftingforallseasons.blogspot.com anything goes challenge!

Alizabethy said...

I just LOVE this card!

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

What a great combo!!! Lovely!