Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

SJ's Little Musing - Meep! Meep!

This week over on SJ's Little Musings she has on offer a cute set called Meep Meep. I have used a couple of images from the set, coloured them with Copics using the following colours...
C0/C2/C5/BG45/R46
The papers are all My Minds Eye L'il Robots and I have layered with some Mirror card. I have also used an embossing folder....David says it looks like the floor around the robots he works on...just what I was trying to achieve. The sentiments are stamps from Pollycrafts.

Be sure to pop on over to the Little Musings blog and see the other creations with theses adorable robots...and then pop them in your basket for the bargain of £1.50...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI! I found you through Some Odd Girl. You did an absolutely amazing and adorable job on this!! I'm a huge lover of aliens and robots, and this totally caught my eye!! Love the robot AND the dog!