Search This Blog

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Some Odd Girl - Pleating!

This week over on the Some Odd Girl Blog the theme of our challenge is Pleating, we want to see pleating of either ribbon, fabric or paper somewhere on your card/creation.

For my card I have used Roller Mae which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E44/E47/E49
Clothing - V15/V17/R30/R32/BG10/BG11/BG13/B93/B95/B97/C3/C5

The papers are all Echo Park Little Girl available HERE from Dies to Die For, layered with Bazzill kraft cardstock...HERE. I have embellished with an American Crafts Flair button badge, some ribbon from my stash....I think it is some old My Little Shoebox, and finished off with some bling and a ticket sentiment by Ann Vento of Raindrop Echo Designs for Whimsy Stamps.

Be sure to check out the challenge....the DT cards are totally awesome!

3 comments:

Crafty Karen said...

great card, i love the image, the colours, the papers... oh heck i love it all :-D

Julie said...

Great card Caz - love the bright and funky colours! The little hi badge is so cute!! Juliex

Robin McK said...

Hi Caz!
This card is too cute! Love your Roller Mae and your pleats!