Search This Blog

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Anyone for Anya? - Colour Challenge

This week over on the Anyone for Anya? Challenge Blog our theme is a colour challenge. Yvonne provided us with a photo of daisies....so white, yellow, blue and a touch of green. For my card I used one of the new TGF Creeper Crew from the collection that is being released in April. I got a set at the beginning of the month when they were on a limited pre-release sale.....and I love them. I have coloured Leslie with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Eyes - B21
Hair - B000/B00/B02
Clothing - B93/B95/B97/Y21
The paper is Echo Park Little Girl (yes I know they are upside down....I have since corrected that mistake...lmao) and I have layered with some Bazzill cardstock. I used the 
Die-namics Dizzy Doily for the white doily behind the image, and the Die-namics Say What set for the speech bubble and text. I added some AC satin ribbon, and a flower made from Seam Binding in white and a Prima Raja bling centre. I also used a sketch from the iPhone Sketches4Cards ( a freebie) that Anam created....totally rocks, as I just needed a sketch and fast last night...LOL. I love that with every sketch there is a card using the sketch for inspiration.

Anyway, be sure to check out this weeks challenge on AFA...the DT have as always made some gorgeous cards.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Caz,
What can I say but GORGEOUS! Your colouring rocks and that flower is beautiful. I am loving the colours for this weeks challenge! Have ordered that TGF set too but as yet it hasn't arrived in my letterbox...can't wait!
Hugs,
Susan xxox

Jenny said...

Love these colours. The card looks so 'fresh'. Just fabulous. hugs Jenny B