Search This Blog

Friday, March 11, 2011

All that Scraps - Release Day Funny Easter!

It's release day for the Funny Easter set over on All That Scraps.

For my first card I have used Easterpeas which I have coloured with Copics. The papers are all by Memory Box, and I have added some gorgeous pink satin ribbon that came off an outfit of Georgia's that she had grown out of. I finished it off with a little pink pearly bling and a Craftwork Cards sentiment.
This second card is made with the image called Butterfly and is also coloured with Copics, the papers are also by Memory Box, and I have added some ribbon from my stash, some black pearl bling, cherry blossoms, and a Craftwork Cards circle sentiment.
Be sure to check out the store for the release...they are cute and fun to colour...

2 comments:

♥Gemma♥ said...

2 really fun cards...great colours and fabbie images :o)
hugs and xxx

kelly ledder said...

Love the colour combos on both of these cards x