Search This Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Some Odd Girl Challenge - Hearts

It's my first challenge over on the Some Odd Girl blog, and our theme is Some Odd Girl Only Challenge of 3 Hearts...we want to see at least 3 hearts on your card/project, and a SOG image. For my card I have used one of the new images called Love Letter Kaylee which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E44/E47/E49
Clothing - R37/R39/E50/E51/E53/R81/R83/E25/E27
The papers are all Bo Bunny Crazy Love which I have matted with kraft cardstock. I have embellished with some SU ribbon, pearl bling , hearts punched with an SU punch out of Dovecraft glitter cardstock...all finished off with a Craftwork Cards sentiment.

Be sure to pop on over and see what the new DT have come up with...remember SOG images only...perfect time to go get a new

2 comments:

misteejay said...

Lovely card - what a cute image.

Toni :o)

Kamilicrafts said...

Caz gorgeous as always! I have left an award over on my blog for you if you have a moment. Kim x