Search This Blog

Friday, February 04, 2011

Sketch Saturday


Here is a card I made with one of the new Kraftin' Kimmie images, this one is called Stella Strawberry. I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E11/E13
Eyes - B21
Clothing - YG03/YG05/R32/R35/R37/R39/R50
The papers are all by My Minds Eye Quite Contrary Mary Mary, Sweetie Pie - Strawberry, Sweetie Pie - Berry Preserves, Happy Birthday - Grown Up and Best of Friends - Share.
I have layered with some Bazzill cardstock. I used all the stamps from the set, and finally finished off with some ribbon and pins. To create the lace border I used a Martha Stewart Valentine Lace punch. You can find all the other "Berry Girls" HERE

I have also used this weeks sketch over on Sketch Saturday, which I have rotated 90 degrees right, so be sure to pop over and take a peek there.

3 comments:

Larisa said...

It looks really fantastic! Love your colouring a lot! )))))

Leonie said...

Beautiful card! Great stamp and papers. Love the pins!

Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday!

Leonie xx

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [05 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria