Search This Blog

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Lili of the Valley Challenge - A Sketch by DawnyP...

This week over on the Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog we have a wonderful sketch by DawnyP. For my card I have used one of the new images, this one is called Gwenn. I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E53/E50/E51
Eyes - B21
Wings - R00
Clothing - BG10/BG11/BG13
Flower - R21/R22/G12
The papers are all My Minds Eye Alphabet Soup (Girl) and I inked their edges using VersaMagic chalk ink, I have also used the My Favorite Thing Die-namics Rolled Flower Die to which I added some Stickles glitter glue in Diamond plus some clear bling to the corners and finished of with a Craftwork Cards sentiment.

Be sure to check out the challenge blog to see what the rest of the DT did with DawnyP's sketch...and of course enter to be in with a chance of winning the fab prize.

2 comments:

misteejay said...

What a pretty card - the image is lovely and the PPs work so well with the colouring in.

Toni :o)

Mau xx said...

This is so delicate and pretty I love it. just popped over from LOTV to peek at your work.... BEAUTIFUL xx