Search This Blog

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Cute Card Thursday - Thank You!

Just a little late posting my card this week for the Cute Card Thursday Challenge...I am only just getting back to my craft room after my enforced absense due to my bad back...let's hope it stays fixed and I don't hurt it again...

Anyway here is the card I made for our Thank You challenge featuring the Lounging Kaylee image which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - 100/C3
Eyes - B21
Clothing - B39/Y21/R37/R39 

The papers are all October Afternoon Seaside which I have layered with some Craftwork Cards red shimmer cardstock, and some blue glitter card/paper by Crafttime. I have embellished with some poppies from Wild Orchid Crafts. I have also used one of the MFT Die-Namics to create the jumbo ric rac...you can get it HERE from Tracy @ Dies to Die For.



Be sure to check out our challenge as their is a fab stamp set for one luckly winner...

2 comments:

misteejay said...

Great combination of bold colours - lovely card.

Toni :o)

Christy Beans said...

Hi! I'm new to the this kind of card creation and to the blogosphere and I must say that I so enjoyed your craft that I went back to the beginning of your blog and have spent the last week reading from start to present. It was fun following along as your crafting focus shifted and watching you perfect your coloring technique - gives me hope for mine! haha You (and Georgia) have some mad skills! I look forward to tagging along on your journey for a while. Thanks for the craftspiration and happiest of new years to you! - Christy