Search This Blog

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Anyone for Anya? - Two Images...

This week over on the Anyone for Anya? Challenge Blog we want to see your cards/projects that feature two images...
For my card I have used both the Miss Anya & My Guy Ian from the Later Sk8ter set which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - (Her) E50/E51/E53 (Him) E47/E49
Clothing - (Her) R37/R39/BG10/BG11/BG72 (Him) YG23/YG24/R37/R39/W5/W7
The papers are all Basic Grey from the Wander 6x6 pad and I have inked all the edges with VersaMagic chalk ink in Brick Red and embellished with a few buttons from my stash and a sentiment by Craftwork Cards.

I have also used the sketch provided this week over on Sketch Saturday, so pop on over there and have a look.

Be sure to check out the rest of the DT cards, and join in with the challenge to be in with a chance of winning the fabby prize on offer...

4 comments:

She's a Color Queen said...

Love it!! I love TGF images and need to get some out to play with.

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Love this Caz!!! So fun!!

Jilli said...

Gorgeous card Caz, love what you've done with the sketch and those funky papers ... not to mention the funky images too! Beautiful colouring too! Thanks for joining in the fun this week at Sketch Saturday. Hugs Jillix

Sam said...

Great card and I'm loving the disco balls!!!
x