Search This Blog

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Lili of the Valley Challenge - A Few on My Favourite Things!

This week over on the Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog our theme is "A Few of My Favourite Things", we want to see your cards using your favourite LOTV image, your favourite papers, embellishments, colouring medium....you choose.

For my card I have used one of the James Bears as he is my favourite character, this one is called "Wrapped in Tinsel" which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...W0/W1/W2/R01/YG11/YG25/R37/R39.
The papers are all My Minds Eye Countdown to Christmas and I have also used some Crafttime glitter paper, a Poinsetta with some branches cut with my MS branch punch, and finished off with a Craftwork Cards die-cut sentiment and some DecoArt Glamour Dust added to the tinsel on the main image.

Be sure to check out the challenge to see the rest of the DT's favourites!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely card Caz, I like that challenge, easy peasy if you can use everything you like!! Greetz, Frea