Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It's a First!!!

So the first from me today is my First ever Gatefold Card....shocking I know.

Here it is....made using Miss Evie Patches available HERE in Rubber (what I used) and HERE as a digi.
I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E47/E49
Clothing - B000/B00/B02/C2/C9
The papers are freebie digis from Two Peas in a Bucket and I have layered them up with some Dovecraft glittery cardstock in black. The flower was created with a Magnolia Doo-Hickey Peony Petals Die, and I have added a sparkly centre that I got at the NEC and also some Prima E bling. The sentiment is also by Craftwork Cards and I used some random black spotted ribbon.
Here is a picture with the card slightly open, and you can see it is all decorated inside and I added a Nestabilities label die so that there is a place to write. I cannot remember which set mine is, but any of the labels would work well, you can get a selection of them HERE.

3 comments:

tilly said...

fancy never having done a gatefold ! lol
lovely card and love your flower
Tilly x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, can't believe you have never done a gatefold tho..lol

Kit said...

Lovely card love the colour