Search This Blog

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pixie Dust Studio Challenge - Sketch Challenge!

This week over on the Pixie Dust Studios Challenge Blog we have a lovely sketch for you to follow, along with three themes to team it with. You can either use the sketch to make a fall card, a halloween card or a Think Pink card....I chose the last option...like you can't tell.

For my card I have used Let's Play Dress Up which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - 100/C3
Clothing - R81/R83/R85/BG10/BG11/Y21
The papers are all Papermania Summer Bloom, I created a pink ribbon shape using a template given to me by a DT buddie, I have then added some random pink ribbon and scrappers floss to attach the tag. The sentiment ticket is a freebie from one of the members of a PCP group I belong to, and finally I added some pearl bling to the necklace on the image.

Be sure to hop on over to the Pixie Dust Studios Challenge Blog and join in with the fun.

4 comments:

misteejay said...

Really fab card.

Toni :o)

Scrappychick said...

This is totally awesome girl!!! Love the huge ribbon as a background :)

Beth aka BR-T said...

Fabulous card Caz! I hope you have a fantastic weekend full of ink, glue and paper! Beth

femke said...

hi caz,

first I like to thank you for letting me know I spelled one ticket wrong. If you did't let me know I would never noticed it. I changed it now. you made a very cute pink card. fun to see a ticket I made on your card.

greetings femke