Search This Blog

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Anyone for Anya? - Halloween...

This week over on the Anyone for Anya? Challenge Blog our theme is Halloween. We want to see your spooky creations that feature either a TGF or CC Designs image. For my card I have used one of the Halloween digis from TGF which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E53/E50
Clothing - W5/W7/W9
The green die-cut paper is by Moxie and I have just added some Doodlebug letters and some foam shapes that I got from HobbyCraft. I even added 3D foam to his mask for extra dimension.

Be sure to check out the challenge this week to be in with a chance of winning this weeks prize.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Caroline, I love this!!! Well done x

Tammy said...

I'm so loving this! Fantastic Caz!

debbies said...

Who wouldn't love this!