Search This Blog

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Pixie Dust Studio Challenge - Swirls...


This week over on the Pixie Dust Studio Challenge Blog our theme is Swirls. We want to see your cards/projects that include them.

For my card I have used one of the Cinderella image which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E50/E53
Clothing - B21/B23/B24
The paper in the background is 7Gypsies Paddington and I have added a clock image that I found on Google. I have added some clock hands with a Sizzlet die. I have embellished the clock with some bling on each of the numbers and also a swirl at the bottom.

I am pleased with this card as it looks like she is rushing out of the Ball before the clock strikes midnight.

Be sure to check out the Pixie Dust Studio Challenge Blog to see the rest of the DT creations.

No comments: