Search This Blog

Sunday, September 05, 2010

Anyone for Anya? - Back to School!

This week over on Anyone for Anya? our challenge is Back to School. My daughter Georgia returns to school on Monday 6th and I made this card for her. I have used one of the Creeper Crew called Wednesday and I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - 100/C3
Clothing - R46/R59/B29/B39
The papers are October Afternoon Report Card and I have used a digi paper by Tiddly Inks (the blackboard one). I have also used a diecut journal card and stickers also from the same range. The title is created using Thickers that I got from TKMaxx, and all finished off with a ribbon bow and an apple charm.

Be sure to check out the Anyone for Anya? Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the DT came up with.

3 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Caz :-) I love this image ,, I love all of these Creeper Crew :-) aren't they brill !!
School is still out here ,, a few more weeks to go before I have the house to meself :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Very cute....great hair. :)

Kristyn @ Good Gravy Crafts said...

Caz! This is so great!! I love all your embellishments!! Love the little report card!!
xx-Kristyn