Search This Blog

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Pollycrafts Beer Monster...

Here is a card I made using this weeks sketch over on A Spoon Full of Sugar. It's my Dad's birthday on Monday and I thought this Beer Monster image by Pollycrafts was absolutely perfect. I have coloured him with Copics using the following colours...
YG01/YG03/YG05/B000/B00/B02/R46/E31/E33
The papers are all Basic Grey Oliver and I have added an embroidered beer mug that I got in HobbyCraft and a few buttons from my stash. I also added a Craftwork Cards sentiment (Happy Birthday Dad) and a fab freebie sentiment from Paulette at Create with TLC (You're how old?).

While I was making this card, Georgia and my niece Hannah were busy making their cards for Grandad....I had to beg then not to use the same image as me...LOL

2 comments:

Linda . J said...

Your card is so cute Caz, love the papers, as always and you have coloured just beautifully.
Hugs Linda

misteejay said...

This made me chuckle - great card.

Toni :o)