Search This Blog

Monday, August 09, 2010

Guest DT on Pocket Full of Posies...

Today I am a Guest DT over on Pocket Full of Posies Challenge blog, and the theme of challenge #4 is....All that Glitters. So here is my card...well actually it is the second card I made, as the first card was all glittery.....BUT, I forgot to add flowers to it...LOL

So for this card I have used my new TGF Flirty Anya, and coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - 100/C3
Clothing - BG10/BG11/BG13/BG18/R37
The papers are all freebie digi downloads from Two Peas in a Bucket. The kit is actually called HapPea Birthday by Tia Bennett. I have added some Bazzill cardstock for matting, some Cherry Blossom flowers, and a fabric diamonte one from Hobbycraft, a Melissa Frances rub-on, a heart pin, a dotted ribbon bow, some Craftwork Cards butterflies that I got on a £1 stall at Ally Pally, some red bling, an Oh My Word sentiment by Craftwork Cards and a ton of Stickles in Stardust...

2 comments:

KatzoKrazy said...

WOW.
I love this card, simply because the stamp is very cute and the glitter adds such sparkle to a beautiful card.
The coloring with the copics is very nice.

katie x

Beth aka BR-T said...

Caz this is astounding love the glittery touches! Beth