Search This Blog

Monday, July 19, 2010

Update...

I am starting to feel better and this evening have actually ventured into my craft room, so will have something so share tomorrow.

The Summer Festival went well and I sold some cards, gifts, keyrings and three of the four bags I had. The one remaining was my favourite...so I have kept it for myself...LOL

I have taken an order for a tool belt/apron that I have previously shown, and had lots of interest for stuff, including personalised Diwali cards.

They have said they are also doing a Christmas Bazaar and would I have a stall....so I will be doing it all again in December. This time I will be taking more gifts than cards, but the cards I do take are going to be Christmas cards for family members etc. I am going to be starting on all this during the summer holidays so that it is not a rush.

No comments: