Search This Blog

Friday, July 02, 2010

So late....

I am so late posting this, I had good intentions, the post was all scheduled....and it never worked, and I was busy helping finish the tie-dying of t-shirts at Georgia's school....came home with an aching back and a stonker of a headache....fell asleep on the sofa and only just woke up....what a day!

So anyway, it is release day over on Pixie Dust Studios, you can get the Jammin' Out images in store now by clicking on the logo below....
And here is a picture of all the images in this release....
As you can see I made another card with one of the release....he was a pleasure to colour....todays and yesterdays images were just perfect for the kids in your life...I mean, so you know a kid that DOESN'T have an MP3 player of one make or another....

No comments: