Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

A Little Squiggle Project...


It's that time of the week again...time for a Squiggle Stamps project. This week I decided to make a little set of notelets with a matching mini pizza box to give them in. I have made the box using instructions on SplitCoast Stampers...that place is full of fab tutorials...I challenge anyone to look at not want to make at least 3 of the projects you will find there. The box is made from a piece of Doodlebug Flocked Cardstock measuring 6 x 11".
As you can see inside there is a set of notelets using the cute Miss Evie image....available HERE as a digi. I have coloured her with Copics (available HERE from Dies to Die For) using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E50/E51/E53/BG11/BG13
Clothing - BG11/BG13/RV04/YR04
The papers are all by American Crafts "ModaBella" and I have inked all the edges added a butterfly using my Martha Stewart punch and also a little bling. The sentiment was added using a Hero Arts stamp.

Be sure to pop on over to the Squiggle Stamps blog to see the July Challenge.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Just love this set Caz :) Gorgeous! xxxx