Search This Blog

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Cute Card Thursday - Texting Crazy!

This week over on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog our theme is "Texting Crazy!". We want to see your cards and projects that feature a sentiment as a main design element. I decided to get a head start on all the Easel Card Calendars that I have to make and made an Alice in Wonderland themed one. The image is by Tiddly Inks called Time for Tea and I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E50/E53/E55
Clothing - B21/B23/Y21/C0/C2
The papers are all Stampin' Up amd I have layered with some Doodlebug Sugar Coated cardstock in black. I have added a Do Crafts calendar, a heart pin, spotted bow, black and red bling and some black and red hearts punched with my Stampin' Up punch. I also added a Queen of Hearts playing card from a cheap pack that I got at Tescos ages ago. The sentiment itself is actually a line Alice says in the movie....you can see a closer picture below...
Be sure to check out the challenge this week over on the Cute Card Thursday blog.

6 comments:

Dazie said...

I love this I have been wanting to do some thing similar but with a post it note on the bottom for those daily notes.

Brilliant make as always! I am dead jealous at your ability to colour so beautifully!
Lisa
x

Creative Treasures said...

Wow, i love it, such a fantastic idea, colouring as fab as ever.

Tracy
x

Stacey said...

This is gorgeous Caz! So funky and I just love the DP and the way it ties in with your playing card ~x~

Little K Smith said...

Lovely card Caz, sweet image and love the sentiment, fab papers too.
Kelly.x

Scrappychick said...

Your Alice turned out incredible!

Shirley said...

I absolutely love this desk calendar. What a clever idea and love the sentiment.