Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Cookie Monster...


Here is a card I made for the Squiggle Stamps blog, I have used one of the cute monsters from the Monster Mash set...you can get him as a digi HERE (like I used) or as a rubber stamp HERE.

I have coloured him with Copics using E47/E49/E33/E35. The paper is a digi from Tiddly Inks and I used a freebie sentiment by Create with TLC. I have also added some Stampin' Up choc chip taffeta ribbon, pearl bling, kraft cardstock and a Craftwork Cards sentiment....and of course added a couple of googlie eye....I think he still looks cute though...

There are still a few days for you to enter the July Challenge over on the Squiggle Stamps blog, to be in with a chance of winning a £20 gift voucher to spend on cute stamps...rubber or digi....but you will get more stamps with digi's....approx 10 digi images....that is a huge prize!