Search This Blog

Thursday, June 03, 2010

Pixie Dust Studios Challenge - Punch it Out!



Take a look in the SHOP to find all the new stamps..ready to make your summer a HAPPY ONE!!

So now it is time to show you all the card I made for this weeks challenge on Pixie Dust Studios Challenge Blog....featuring one of the new images...

For my card I have used "Party with Wink". In addition to Wink in a high chair with the table....you get the accessoried. I have used the cupcake and party hat accessories. I have coloured all the images with Copics using the following colours...
Wink - E30/E31/E33
Party Hat - YG11/YG13/R81/R83/R85
Highchair - E57/R81/R83/R85
Table - E50/E51/R81/R83/R85/YG11/E57
Cupcake - E47/E49/R81/R29
The papers are all Basic Grey "Sultry" and I have layered with some Provocraft cardstock that came in one of the pads for the Cricut. I have embellished with some Stampin' Up choc chip taffeta, American Craft Puffy Thickers, a couple of pearl pins, some pearl bling and an Inkadinkado kids quote sentiment. I used my Martha Stewart zig zig punch, and the sketch was the one from last week on Sketch Saturday.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caz, this is darling. Looks like you had fun with the WINK paper doll collection!! Love the colors and the Sentiment!

marsha said...

This is adorable!
Hugs, Marsha

Nina said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the sweet image!!

Thank you for joining my PBC and SS this week :)
Hugs from Nina.

Terry said...

Hiya Caz, thanks for joining in on SS and my PBC for this weeks challenge, love youre card wow....the image is great such as the colors. Hugs Terry xxx

Jo said...

Hi Caz! :)
Your card is so cute, I love it!
Thanks for joining in our birthday challenge and my PBC.
Jo xx

SemSee said...

Such a lovely card Caz! Thank you for joining our birthday celebrations at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs, Sem x

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

So cute! Great coloring! and I really like those sentiments! Beautiful work :)
hugs, margie