Search This Blog

Monday, June 14, 2010

Moooo

Here is a card I made with one of the cute digi images by Christy Croll over at the Tiddly Inks online store. She is called "Smoochie" and I have coloured her with Copics...ok, so when I say coloured....I added a little C0 to the white bits and did the lips and bow in R27 & R29....so just three colours...LOL The papers are by Doodlebug and I have added some red Bazzill cardstock, some red spotted ribbon, a red spotted ribbon bow (both from Craft Fairy) three heart pins (one of which I coloured black with a Sharpie) and a sentiment by Craftwork Cards. The centre in very dimensional as the scalloped circle is on 3D foam, as is the cow and then I added an additional layer of lips on 3D foam too....I created the background with a stamp that I got from Sir Stampalot in their sale last year......It is one of my faves for creating backgrounds.

Be sure to pop back tomorrow as I have the first sneak peek at the new Pixie Dust Studios "The Fair" release...

5 comments:

Dazie said...

Fab I love it those lips on the background!
Dazie
x

Jen Shults said...

Hehe, this just gave me a huge chuckle as soon as I saw it, lol. Beautiful work! And I love the humor in it. :D

Vanessa said...

The digi is precious and love how it works with the background. Fabulous job.

Janine - Ellabella said...

Soooo sweet card. Love it...
Janine

Andrea said...

What a fabulous card - I just love the image, and the background is the perfect match!
Love, Andrea xx